I am legitimately okay with this and suddenly wish there were no movies in the first place so that more posts like this could exist. So that more people would look at the basic context clues IN the books and imagine things like this.
this was the best opening scene to a movie I have ever seen
It’s 2014 why don’t we have hoodie versions of our high school’s marching band jackets
This movie is so sad. It has a technically happy ending but it still doesn’t seem happy.
I have no big plans today. Orchestra practice at 2 and re-wrapping Nav’s foot this evening are the only things I have to do. Make some lesson plans at some point, at least for Monday’s classes.
So I have no problem staying in my pajamas watching “Hunchback of Notre Dame” until 11:30 and becoming somewhat productive after that. Not to mention I don’t feel 100%… and I can’t afford to miss school this week. So might as well rest up today.
3 Common Myths About Teaching
Origami and bubble wrap painting made for a successful crafts class today :) #art
Navigator rockin’ the duct tape boot.
Yay for hoof abscesses…
Taking the pony-pon to the vet tomorrow :( he’s been favoring his left hind for a week now. No idea what he did to himself…
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag
at least 10 followers.some cool people :)
- Name: Marie
- Nickname: Mariski (only the boyfriend calls me that… but I guess it counts)
- Birthday: November 3rd
- Gender: Female
- Sexuality: Straight
- Height: 5’11” (tall, yo)
- Time zone: Central
- What time and date is it there: 8:35 PM, September 11
- Average hours of sleep: 7 on a good day but I prefer 8 or 9
- OTPs: Penny/Leonard from BBT. I will defend them until the end, they are literally the only OTP I have or care about. *gets emotional about OTP*
- The last thing I Googled was: "short riders on tall horses"… because I will *never* understand a shortie little person riding a 17+ hand horse. :P
- First word that comes to mind: Fashion (because Project Runway)
- What I last said to a family member: I talked to my mom on the phone earlier but I don’t remember exact words…I did text her last though and said “I have to be at a teacher meeting too…before practice”
- One place that makes me happy and why: The barn, because Navigator is there. :)
- How many blankets I sleep under: I LOVE blankets. When it’s cold enough I have my sheet, comforter and at least three blankets, sometimes four. It’s so cozy
- Favorite beverage: Sweet Iced Tea. If I had to pick one non-water drink to have the rest of my life that would be it.
- The last movie I watched in the cinema was: Guardians of the Galaxy, I think…
- Three things I can’t live without: Horses, music (which includes playing my flute, and teaching my kiddos at school), and chapstick (actually Napoleon Dynamite here)
- Something I plan on learning: How to be a better teacher… that’s kind of an on-going thing. I’m always trying to do that. And I’d love to learn how to sew with a sewing machine.
- A piece of advice for all my followers: Don’t get a turtle for a pet unless you’re super prepared. They are not as easy as they seem at all!
- My blog/s: shesadollfixer (personal) and smalltown-musicteacher (teaching blog)
- You have to listen to this song: Seal Lullaby by Eric Whitacre, it’s a choir piece but it is honestly the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. I get chills every time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxTghSZupv8
- I tag: Some awesome people :) labrethecreator zero2rasa5 justaponyowner songswithoutwords sweetbandnerd
- I was tagged by: tardisbangbang
WE DID THE MASH
*KICKS THROUGH YOUR DOOR*
WE DID THE MONSTER MASH
*BACKFLIPS INTO YOUR LIVING ROOM*
THE MONSTER MASH
*BREAKS ALL OF YOUR WINDOWS*
IT WAS A GRAVEYARD SMASH
*Tim Gunn voice* I’M CONCERNED
Navigator’s mane is starting to get long again! It was different having it roached, and I didn’t dislike it but I really miss the full, fluffy mane. I’ll be glad when it’s grown back in all the way.
My hoofjack was supposed to arrive today and they didn’t leave it because I wasn’t home. And they didn’t even leave a notice that they had been here! I had to go to the ValleyVet website to get my tracking number to find out that they tried to deliver it.
I’m so sick of UPS - this isn’t the first time this has happened. At least now that I know it’s in town, I can hopefully pick it up tomorrow from the UPS store.